• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?

You can obviously sell to whom you want. In the end it's you that are gonna explain to the Po-po somewhere how your gun that got used in some crime was sold off and you don't have no BOS or nothing to show for it...

Huh? The burden is not on you to do that level of ‘splainin. GA law enforcement knows how private sales work in the state. I’ve done at least half a dozen deals with LEO, in squad cars and all. Hell I even bought a Keltec PF9 off a local DA once. Never any mention of a BoS. There is absolutely nothing a BOS does to exonerate you from any potential “crime” or whatever you have in your mind. It’s literally just a piece of paper with some notes on it. Not notarized, not official, easily forged.

I also once thought a BoS was a good way to CYA but it’s completely useless. If authorities want to know who you sold/bought a gun from online, it’s easy to trace. No hiding it even if you wanted to, unless you’re going to great lengths to be incognito.

as you move thru odt you will find some folks wanna be all up in everybodys business. They wont have anything of significance to add but they enjoy reading what they wrote.
But if want to get in their business, you'll need a warrant...and there i am ridiculing again...

look for inspiration not offensive stuff.jpg

Anyone who goes from thread to thread telling everyone they want to buy their pistol, when can they meet .... isn't a person I take seriously and the point I tried to make in this thread but a few people get bent out of shape, there was no way I take that guy or anyone like him serious and why it's posted in the "pasture" and not a serious thread
Lighten up Francis, your being trolled.

Back
Top Bottom