• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I want a new hobby

Guys I'm looking for something else to do that's not firearm or exercise related got any suggestions? Thanks
This is just my experience but it would depend on lots of things. Age, health, money, space, married (free time and whether you want a partner with you). There are
Hunting most expensive hobby, you need ATV, Truck, Guns, Ammo, Beer, Tequila and a club membership, camo, boots.
Fishing or Fly Fishing, $30 to infinity
Kayaking (buy a carbon fiber paddle if you get into it and a sit upon) $300 up
Gold mining , $20 plus gas
Mountain Biking, good used bike $300+, plus some other equipment
GYM, $30 a month
Yard work, my wife's idea. Cost a fortune and most of my free time.
Woodworking, I have friends into it and machines cost real money.
Strip Joints, A Dollar at a time.

My current one is video gaming. I want to move into fixing up old.cars and some woodworking and maybe upholstery. Wife brings home old **** all the time - why not fix it up like new.

This is just my experience but it would depend on lots of things. Age, health, money, space, married

I'm 22, healthy, I have some money saved up, not a lot of space rn, single.

I exercise 6 days a week ranging from biking to lifting.

I play videos games sometimes and I'm work on learning French. Im looking for something that doesn't have to get me outside but off the coach. It can be active but I don't want another sport.

I'm 22, healthy, I have some money saved up, not a lot of space rn, single.

I exercise 6 days a week ranging from biking to lifting.

I play videos games sometimes and I'm work on learning French. Im looking for something that doesn't have to get me outside but off the coach. It can be active but I don't want another sport.

lol, I still say reloading...
That's my vote and I'm sticking to it!:becky:

It's a Yin/Yang thing. It helps balance my naturally aggressive nature so that I don't end up naked on a rooftop holding a deer rifle. View attachment 732726
My pathetic attempt so far to train a little local guy. He is still growing and the trunk is starting to harden in the shape. Have no idea what I'm actually doing. Just dug him up out in the woods put him in the pot and wrapped wire around his trunk in the shape I wanted. I know he looks dead but he isn't, something with the camera lighting.

image.jpeg

What's the cost per round for these? Reloading sounds like a good hobby
9mm

With 308 being match and the rest plinking

Assuming you have brass and all required hardware to reload. Powder at $36/lbs. with tax. 7000 grains = Pound

Round / Primer$ /Powder grains /Powder$ /Bullet$ / Total per round

9mm/.036/6g/.03/.10/$0.17

45/.036/7g/.035/.16/$0.23

5.56/.036/25g/.125/.09/$0.25

308/.036/40g/.20/.40/$0.63

308 "match" means you want to buy bullets that cost $1+ each, new brass for a few bucks a pop etc.
So give yourself $5 a round to get started.

All other rounds are buying 1K bullets at a time. Like Berry's and 55g Hor. FMJ BT

Back
Top Bottom