• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I think I've been had...

Did you get it or did he contact you?

Yes, he contacted me finally, see a few posts back. They guy was a jerk, claimed the shipping cost more to ship to where I live and that I gave him the wrong address. All BS, because it's all documented in pm. I finally got the thing the other day. He's getting negative feedback for sure.

Why so much hate against doing PP gift? If the seller is reputable, there would be no issues. I've had several people here PP gift me so i could ship them the item.

UPDATE.
I contacted OS last night, and a couple of you guys were on the case too. The guy finally messaged me this morning saying that he had the wrong address. Sent him the address again and he is supposed to be mailing it to me today. We shall see...BUT THANKS for all your support!
I'll say one thing...for a deal worth 50 bucks you guys really came to the rescue. I bet if it were a couple hundred you'd have a militia organized!

Thanks again, and I'll post the results if/when the item arrives.

Matt (MR. Johnson) :p

Well ma'am, I'm glad to hear it's working out... we are gentlemen here and glad to come to aid of a lady with a problem... what???? Oh, nevermind... :shocked:

BTW, off topic but you can request your handle be changed ONE time ... pm Steve-O or one of the mods I guess and they can get it done. :p

Back
Top Bottom