• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I think I'm a racist....

"Most of what people label as racism is, in fact, bigotry. Adolf Hitler was a racist." Most of you have not reached that level yet. (some notable exceptions)

"As defined by www.dictionary.com, racism is 'a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

"A bigot, however, is 'one who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

TRUTH, but couther than pants down my butt, and 22 " rims bought with mah ebit card.
How does it feel knowing your side lost in the Civil War ww2 and the Civil Rights Movement? This is America, if you don't like it there's the door. If you support JB Stoner, you're a terrorist sympathizer, and a traitor to the united states

How does it feel knowing your side lost in the Civil War ww2 and the Civil Rights Movement? This is America, if you don't like it there's the door. If you support JB Stoner, you're a terrorist sympathizer, and a traitor to the united states

You remind me of a boy that liked to boog.

I'm not one of those hawaiian shirt guys, but jb stoner was a neo nazi and a convicted terrorist who hated black folks. Isnt it a little off to deal with guys that have pictures with nazis and drumsticks from a restaurant that encourages segregation?

You are making assumptions about a person you have never met. Accurately articulating thought and feeling into written word is a skill set most of us are lacking.

You are making assumptions about a person you have never met. Accurately articulating thought and feeling into written word is a skill set most of us are lacking.
You're probably right. He's on my ignore list now. I had a rough night working on my car last night and got upset. Just no taste for legit racism anymore after growing up around it.

Back
Top Bottom