I think I'm a racist....

I'm a card carrying one...
I know a few more on here (because they have a card :))
I LOVE the back of the card!!!
card carrying.jpg
:)

I'm a card carrying one...
I know a few more on here (because they have a card :))
I LOVE the back of the card!!!
View attachment 3376662 :)
Haha what's ironic is Joel Patrick is black. But he tends to spit the truth. He gets a lot of hate from both sides but the reality is most definitely printed on the back of that card.

I've had this conversation numerous times. Everybody has struggles. Mentally, emotionally, race, disability, religious affiliation, etc. but the one common thing every HUMAN shares is the ability be successful if you learn not to let those things dictate your hunger for success, more importantly the content of your character. That most definitely should not determined by more or less pigment in your skin. Period. Alternatively, you can also be just as determined not to succeed regardless of the road blocks life has given you.

One group seems to think the opposite though and are screaming the loudest at this time. It's a full time job for some being the perpetual victim rather than just buckling down and working toward success and ignoring the noise that doesn't determine who you are.

I would think it’s more of a discredit to be taken off.i would figure at some point in time that will be realized.they should have replaced with Paula Dean

I’m racist, and don’t have any of those brands or a card! Just ask my wife , who is a woman of color! She Italian. I expected that every day for dinner was going to be spaghetti or pizza!!!

Back
Top Bottom