• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I propose another trout stream meet and greet for May 13-15.

alright got my days off so ill be heading up thursday afternoon as well. i was gonna be a saturday/sunday but the nephew has his last soccer game that weekend so its just gonna be me again this trip. this time ill make sure to bring a spare pole in case mine breaks again lol.

im thinking i need to bring the stuff to make that amazing bean dip we had last time from hikingthehills mama....lol.

Damn, I had two light weight spinning rigs and the fly rod.
See what happens when we all can't stay in the same area?
I didn't even know.
Next time we tell em to move, lol.

Location of said camp & fish weekend?
I'll bring a kaiser blade & a sling blade in case I hear banjo music!

Rock Creek near Suches, GA off hwy 60. Look for the sign for the fish hatchery. Not sure which campsite we'll be able to get, hopefully better than our last location, but there will be some kind of ODT sign hung up so people can find us.

im thinking one of those big ones past the church or that one right at the bridge would be a awesome spot to try and get. ill bring my ODT shirt to hang up by the road again lol. although those paper plates did a good job also. we will figure something out up there though lol.

i havent had time to see if i can make the bean dip as good as she did though lol. been working 14 hour days these past few weeks so all i been doing on my days off was sleep haha.

im thinking one of those big ones past the church or that one right at the bridge would be a awesome spot to try and get. ill bring my ODT shirt to hang up by the road again lol. although those paper plates did a good job also. we will figure something out up there though lol.

i havent had time to see if i can make the bean dip as good as she did though lol. been working 14 hour days these past few weeks so all i been doing on my days off was sleep haha.

You have the recipe?

Give it up!

Location of said camp & fish weekend?
I'll bring a kaiser blade & a sling blade in case I hear banjo music!
4730 rock creek rd suches, ga 30572 is the address you put in gps to get there the spot is on the right past the fish hachery and a little past the lake after. I am pretty sure someone will hand up another Odt tshirt. I can't afford to sleep on the ground again, my ceramic hips and jacked knees were killing for days after. But it was worth the fun.

4730 rock creek rd suches, ga 30572 is the address you put in gps to get there the spot is on the right past the fish hachery and a little past the lake after. I am pretty sure someone will hand up another Odt tshirt. I can't afford to sleep on the ground again, my ceramic hips and jacked knees were killing for days after. But it was worth the fun.

Yep I finally had to stop sleeping on the ground too. I couldn't maneuver my old butt out of the tent.
There was no room to wind up to stand up, lol.
Gravity gets stronger as you age.....

Back
Top Bottom