• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I propose another trout stream meet and greet for May 13-15.

How does work today and tomorrow have anything to do with 3 weeks from now?

and i replied to this thread thinking it was the other one haha! and you were talking about this weekend. i should know better than to look at the ODT from my phone while working lol.

ill try and get those days off for sure monday morning. maybe ill tell my work another fib like i did for the last one haha.

alright got my days off so ill be heading up thursday afternoon as well. i was gonna be a saturday/sunday but the nephew has his last soccer game that weekend so its just gonna be me again this trip. this time ill make sure to bring a spare pole in case mine breaks again lol.

im thinking i need to bring the stuff to make that amazing bean dip we had last time from hikingthehills mama....lol.

alright got my days off so ill be heading up thursday afternoon as well. i was gonna be a saturday/sunday but the nephew has his last soccer game that weekend so its just gonna be me again this trip. this time ill make sure to bring a spare pole in case mine breaks again lol.

im thinking i need to bring the stuff to make that amazing bean dip we had last time from hikingthehills mama....lol.

Hell yea, that bean dip was tasty. :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom