• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I ordered a Taurus...................

I have a nice Taurus 65 that shoots really well.

My teens prefer it to my S&W 66 because of the grip size.

They both shoot as well as I can....
Yes Sir. Nothing against the taurus I was just given the opportunity to back out when my FFLs license had expired and after careful consideration I went with the GP100 6" 357. It is a known brand to me. I have never owned a taurus.

True. I learned on a Super Redhawk 44. First handgun I ever fired. Loved it from that second on. I like the looks of the Taurus over the utilitarian SRH ruger though. Nothing against Ruger but I want something a little more fun to look at. Just hope it doesn't have quirks I don't like.
I highly agree. The Ruger Super Redhawk looks boring and like a pipe with a grip.. Aside from S&W performance center guns Taurus makes some of the most attractive revolvers out there. I don't care what people say about Taurus they're revolvers just don't stop running!

Taurus used to offer a .357 revolver (stainless steel) with a 12" barrel.
I SO wish I'd bought one back 20 years ago when they were only $450, advertised in The Shotgun News.
Today I'd like to pick up the new, but ugly, versions with a scope rail all along the top of the barrel,
and having the 8 and 3/8" barrel. Thing is, the price for these is now nearly $1000.

Taurus_Raging_Hunter_2-357081RH_R-38e63728.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom