• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I ordered a Taurus...................

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert is talking like the Taurus is gonna blow up on me LOL. Just joking around. Forgot the sarcasm font.

Ahhh... I like Taurus revolvers a lot. They are well made and good value. Some guys like to hate on them... Kinda like how gun owners hated the S&W Sigma because they felt it copied the Glock, and at the time that was a Cardinal Sin. It kept a poor reputation for decades despite it being a decent gun, and utterly reliable...

You know gun guys... once they get a notion in their head, they never let it go. haha

True. I learned on a Super Redhawk 44. First handgun I ever fired. Loved it from that second on. I like the looks of the Taurus over the utilitarian SRH ruger though. Nothing against Ruger but I want something a little more fun to look at. Just hope it doesn't have quirks I don't like.
I've never owned nicer revolvers but I have shot a few. And I ALWAYS like since pre teen years preferred the plain all bidness looks of Ruger revolvers over all others. The Security 6/Speed 6 and then later the SP series look the best to me .
Now as far as the Taurus you ordered, it looks pretty badass but a little too much barrel for MY taste. Aside from that I wish they wouldn't use all that barrel for a damn billboard to put the name in huge letters. But yeah other than the name scrawled down the side it does look badass.

Back
Top Bottom