• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of a chem trail until December of 2020 when I began looking up on line what the Air Force was crop dusting us with. On December 24th I was driving home from work on I 75 south in Henry county when I got stuck behind 3 tractor trailers riding staggered across 3 lanes of traffic with several police agency cars surrounding them. They each had 3 potable round containers about big around as a large kiddy pool and about 4 ‘ tall. They were filled with a green liquid. Thought it was kind of odd. The next day, Christmas morning I was out in the pasture and noticed several large aircraft overhead and seen the thick trials that were coming out from behind them. It’s unusual to see any planes overhead here much less 3-4 spread out staggered. Again found it odd. A week later about 3/4 of the bucks on my property had lost their horns. I found sheds laying within 30 yards of my feeders. Bucks here in the past didn’t lose their horns until late January and up until March. My wife would usually see 15-20 pts a day. Those numbers rose into the 40-50s. All with respiratory issues. Yep. All coincidences. Keep breathing in that early morning air. The government is here to protect you.

For all you chemtrail deniers…how do you explain this?!?!

231FEC2D-C691-44FD-A780-6911215D99E7.jpeg

Yeah looks real natural. I don’t think airplanes are supposed to produce people!! Just keep breathing in that government air you sheep!!

For all you chemtrail deniers…how do you explain this?!?!

View attachment 5337450

Yeah looks real natural. I don’t think airplanes are supposed to produce people!! Just keep breathing in that government air you sheep!!

The roof.

The roof.

The roof is on fiy-ah.

But we don't need no watah let the mother****er burn.

Burn mother****er, burn!

Never heard of a chem trail until December of 2020 when I began looking up on line what the Air Force was crop dusting us with. On December 24th I was driving home from work on I 75 south in Henry county when I got stuck behind 3 tractor trailers riding staggered across 3 lanes of traffic with several police agency cars surrounding them. They each had 3 potable round containers about big around as a large kiddy pool and about 4 ‘ tall. They were filled with a green liquid. Thought it was kind of odd. The next day, Christmas morning I was out in the pasture and noticed several large aircraft overhead and seen the thick trials that were coming out from behind them. It’s unusual to see any planes overhead here much less 3-4 spread out staggered. Again found it odd. A week later about 3/4 of the bucks on my property had lost their horns. I found sheds laying within 30 yards of my feeders. Bucks here in the past didn’t lose their horns until late January and up until March. My wife would usually see 15-20 pts a day. Those numbers rose into the 40-50s. All with respiratory issues. Yep. All coincidences. Keep breathing in that early morning air. The government is here to protect you.
So you think the military would transport something in plain sight on the interstate for the world to see, then literally just dump said stuff out to go wherever the wind feels like taking it.
The peak time for flu and other respiratory illnesses are wait for it…. Winter. Particularly December through February. Now Covid (I’m sure you think that is fake too) was also gaining speed in late 2020 so there’s another factor.
But yea it’s definitely the government trying to kill you and lose all that free labor and tax dollars.

Kinda concerned with your repeated use of the number 3, and the fact the spraying was on Christmas morning (besides the fact of the government paying those pilots double time for working on a holiday).
I believe you have discovered a Satanic plot being implemented.

49 bucks.

I'm getting one.

Not sure where to mount it but I'mma gonna get it.

CHEMTRAILS-1.png

Kinda concerned with your repeated use of the number 3, and the fact the spraying was on Christmas morning (besides the fact of the government paying those pilots double time for working on a holiday).
I believe you have discovered a Satanic plot being implemented.
military doesn’t get overtime…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom