• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I lost two guns in a flood this morning.

I recently moved to Blairsville on a creek that turned into a raging river this morning. I had a few things in the basement including 2 new Colt 6920s with consecutive serial numbers I bought years ago. They were in a hard waterproof case that floated away while I was rescuing my 2 cars.
If anyone happens to find them, I’ll pay a reward. I’m crying.
I think I saw your area from the old Blue Ridge highway. Hopefully they turn up. We had a bunch of trees come down. Spent all day clearing and still have several more to go.

I wish I could. But I'm new to the area and I would be trespassing on peoples land. The way the water was flowing and the volume, they are nowhere near here anymore.
Hopefully some decent people find them and return them to you. I heard about the rifles from my wife's grandparents so you never know when someone will find them.

Hopefully some decent people find them and return them to you. I heard about the rifles from my wife's grandparents so you never know when someone will find them.
Funny you say this. I made a post on the Blairsville Facebook page and two utility companies that came out had heard about my guns floating away.
I’m optimistic.

I went canoeing on the upper hooch during the floods...over 9ft on the gauge!!! I used all my guns for xtra weight in the class 4/5 water...I capsized at canoe eating rock...please help.

Back
Top Bottom