• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I just told EVERYONE in Barns and Noble...

"**** all of you wannabe dictators and **** your masks!" Right as they were telling me i would have to maso up or leave.
39653102-0126-4526-8EAA-ECCF1382507C.gif

I completely understand employees having to conform to corporate policy especially in retail. But when ANY employee starts following ME around and quite vocally attempting to shame me in front of the rest of the store then THAT is over the line. WAY over the line. Most places like Dollar General, Family Dollar Walmart all have the same signs posted about masks because I guess the state mandated it. But the employees in those stores almost always leave you alone about it. But for whatever reason the knowitall smartass virtue signaling fem boys in these book stores seem to want to have a pissing contest about it. **** em! Books A Million has probably only got a couple of years left anyway. And I couldn't give a **** less about Barns and Noble.
He is just a SJW trying his act out in front folks...he needed his face punched right in front all his crowd...then maybe he'd start to realize he needs to grow uo and be a man and mind his business

All i wanted from my Saturday was to find a copy of Fireams News Treasury Edition . It supposedly has Hi Points on the cover this month. I wanted that and to see if there were still any watch magazines. Used to be 2 or 3 of them. But nooooo.....

He is just a SJW trying his act out in front folks...he needed his face punched right in front all his crowd...then maybe he'd start to realize he needs to grow uo and be a man and mind his business
Yeah I agree to that in theory but I don't own any property in Houston Co and didn't feel like waiting around on booking and a bondsman.

I truly enjoyed a free Chinese meal yesterday. After it was served up and eaten, and the bill was delivered, the server informed me they only took credit cards and they did not accept cash. I kindly told them I only had cash and it was legal tender, if they refused to take the legal tender of the USA the meal was on them. They still refused to take the cash, I said sorry cash is all I had on me. They reluctantly gave me the free meal. On my way out, the server said I could pay the tip in cash.
That server wanted his/her tip, piss on managements silly rules!

That server wanted his/her tip, piss on managements silly rules!
I really feel for wait staff as a general rule but especially now. The minimum wage for them is still $2.10 an hour. That's criminal! I'm not a big supporter of a minimum wage but since we already have one then by God it should be the same for everybody. The gubment assumes that those folks make a killing in tips when it's not the case. Lots of douchebags (Democrats) don't tip at all and demand everything.

Back
Top Bottom