• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I just told EVERYONE in Barns and Noble...

Just this morning i tried.to go to the little Walmart on Russell Parkway on my way to work. Soon as i get inside the door two huge bitches told me i needed a mask to come in. I told them i aint BEEN needing a mask the last hapf dozen time ive been by there. But they still told me i couldn't come in.
So i get here to work and call the store to tell a manager named Iaesha about the incident. She said " Oh no sir. They're shouldn't a did that. They new and ill talo to them." So i told her i just wanted them to pick a policy and stick to it. But she assured me nobody could or should stop me from coming in bare faced. I just wanted to know i aint gonna be treated like a shop lifter just for not wearing a damn mask.
I'm sick of everywhere everyday being a guessing game.

Just this morning i tried.to go to the little Walmart on Russell Parkway on my way to work. Soon as i get inside the door two huge *****es told me i needed a mask to come in. I told them i aint BEEN needing a mask the last hapf dozen time ive been by there. But they still told me i couldn't come in.
So i get here to work and call the store to tell a manager named Iaesha about the incident. She said " Oh no sir. They're shouldn't a did that. They new and ill talo to them." So i told her i just wanted them to pick a policy and stick to it. But she assured me nobody could or should stop me from coming in bare faced. I just wanted to know i aint gonna be treated like a shop lifter just for not wearing a damn mask.
What's so funny is that in Macon? Seeing someone in a mask coming into Walmart or Dollar General would have made me put my hand on my gun.

Just this morning i tried.to go to the little Walmart on Russell Parkway on my way to work. Soon as i get inside the door two huge *****es told me i needed a mask to come in. I told them i aint BEEN needing a mask the last hapf dozen time ive been by there. But they still told me i couldn't come in.
stay-out-of-the-woolworth-gif-2.gif
And stay outta the Walmarts!

Back
Top Bottom