• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just hit the Gold mine!

I can supply us both if there are that many to kill.

From what I hear there is, my friend that got us the place has never bowhunted before. He is fixing up a bow that he has had for years getting it ready. Later in the season if he decides he wants to quit hunting maybe I can bring somebody.

I live within a 2 miles of the battlefield, EVERTIME I go through there at night/early morn I see deer. I have had bucks in my front yard, I've had doe just grazing along the side of the road with cars whizzing by at 45 m.p.h. ..... Them deer not being afraid of human is the truth. There are so many deer over there, the DNR should allot a hunt every year to thin them out.

Just got permission to hunt a nice little chunk of land not far from Kennesaw mountain! The property owner is tired of the deer eating all the flowers and want them gone. He said all the deer he has seen has horns and one of the bucks was pretty big. He know's nothing about hunting so what he considers pretty big may be a gosh dang monster! :rockon: Last year my neighbor next door told me he had a picture of a 4 point in his back yard. I saw the picture and it was a big 8. To bad there isn't enough land here to hunt. He was just counting the points on one side. Going out to put out trail cams at the end of the week!

Well brother, if ya ever need a hunting buddy, I'm right down the road! :)

From what I hear there is, my friend that got us the place has never bowhunted before. He is fixing up a bow that he has had for years getting it ready. Later in the season if he decides he wants to quit hunting maybe I can bring somebody.

I'm game. Good luck this season sounds like you will have a good one.

Back
Top Bottom