• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just hit the Gold mine!

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Just got permission to hunt a nice little chunk of land not far from Kennesaw mountain! The property owner is tired of the deer eating all the flowers and want them gone. He said all the deer he has seen has horns and one of the bucks was pretty big. He know's nothing about hunting so what he considers pretty big may be a gosh dang monster! :rockon: Last year my neighbor next door told me he had a picture of a 4 point in his back yard. I saw the picture and it was a big 8. To bad there isn't enough land here to hunt. He was just counting the points on one side. Going out to put out trail cams at the end of the week!

Very nice. Very well could be a couple of studs running around over there. Post some pics if you kill something good! I've got a little honey hole like that in Talking Rock, nobody hunts it and I don't even step foot out there until November. Good luck to you sir!

Im going to have to hunt this place hard, the place is up for sale and nobody lives there and they said I can hunt till they sale it. I sure hope it don't sale for a few years. It's off of New Salem road. I road down New Salem last week right before dark and counted 8 deer in peoples front yard, then I got the news about this place today I am stoked!

Lucky man. Every time I go out to Kennesaw Mountain I always see deer. And they are not scared of humans. I have always been able to get really close even without camo and stinking of human smell.

Back
Top Bottom