• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I have found a bug out location for all, Whos chippin in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
A no-longer-secret submarine base can be yours for $17.3M

A so-called "secret" submarine base has been put on the market by the Royal Norwegian Navy. Like the rest of the world, real-estate devaluation has hit the base hard. Built for $494 million back in 1967, today's asking price of $17.3 million is a veritable fire sale. Built by NATO and shared with the Norwegian Navy and U.S. forces over the years, the sprawling lair includes a dry dock and a tunnel system burrowed into a mountain as well as 145,313 square feet of above-ground office space. Details about neighborhood safety, the nearby school system and any convenient submarine-accessible shopping options were not included in the ad.

i50.tinypic.com_6onz92.jpg

A no-longer-secret submarine base can be yours for $17.3M

A so-called "secret" submarine base has been put on the market by the Royal Norwegian Navy. Like the rest of the world, real-estate devaluation has hit the base hard. Built for $494 million back in 1967, today's asking price of $17.3 million is a veritable fire sale. Built by NATO and shared with the Norwegian Navy and U.S. forces over the years, the sprawling lair includes a dry dock and a tunnel system burrowed into a mountain as well as 145,313 square feet of above-ground office space. Details about neighborhood safety, the nearby school system and any convenient submarine-accessible shopping options were not included in the ad.

i50.tinypic.com_6onz92.jpg

I saw that today,lol BYOBB, or Bring your owne BassBoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom