• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a little curious and I just wanted to see what it felt like...don't judge me

A man should have a small .38, a .357 and a .44 mag revolver in their collection. And probably have lever action carbines for those calibers.

mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

Idk, I've never wished I had worse ergonomics, more weight and less rounds. Still love revolvers for what they are.
Also, wasn't the muh revolver won't jam like that there auto fudd myth debunked like 40 years ago? Drop that thing in a puddle or mud or soft dirt and see which one turns into a paper weight quicker.
Two model 38 Smiths, 10 rounds.
And why in the name of (insert chosen Deity here) would you drop any weapon?

A revolver and a Harley have a lot in common. They have both been working and getting the job done far longer than newer options. They cost a little more because they are intricate and they hold their value. They don’t have a lot of newer features but the ones they have are proven. They both perform the job the owner bought them to perform. They just work but there are options available for those who don’t want them
Does that mean I have to put pans under my revolvers for all the oil they leak?:p

Does that mean I have to put pans under my revolvers for all the oil they leak?:p
The only thing leaks more than a Harley, is the old Triumphs with their vertical split cases. Had an old tv tray I used for a drip pan under my ‘67 Bonneville.
Always ran different brands/colors of oils in engine, tranny, and primary so I could tell which was leaking.

Idk, I've never wished I had worse ergonomics, more weight and less rounds. Still love revolvers for what they are.
Also, wasn't the muh revolver won't jam like that there auto fudd myth debunked like 40 years ago? Drop that thing in a puddle or mud or soft dirt and see which one turns into a paper weight quicker.
I had one that was too tight between the cylinder and forcing cone. After every few rounds it would build up carbon and jam. But I was able to adjust the barrel and it was good after that.

Back
Top Bottom