• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did the impossible today. I BROKE my ESEE Izula!!!

Y'all crack me up! My lazy bulldog, Luke (named after Skywalker) was snoozing on the porch and just happened to raise his head up while I was taking the pics. Going back and looking though, he really DOES look sad! LOL

I promise y'all he's one of the happiest Boxers in the world though. Here's a pic of him awake and smiling.

View attachment 1194183
He text'd me... again... :)
foofoo photobomb.jpg

Bahaha! You know you're part of the ODT "in crowd" when payneed payneed posts TWO pics in the same thread picking on you.

Well, after reading some of these posts I think I'm gonna box the Izula up with a polite letter to ESEE telling them how much I love the knife and how well it's held up to years of EDCing and just see what they have to say.

I can't make it to the Blade show this weekend because I'm gonna be busy putting a new evaporator in my truck. Definitely NOT looking forward to that job!

I'll let y'all know when I hear back from ESEE.

I still didn't get the truck fixed though! LMAO!

It wasn't the knifes fault though. Just one of those days where you fix one thing, but **** something else up in the process. Replaced my A/C compressor and dryer, but messed up the evaporator in the process.

Aaaaggghhhh!!!
Just curious, are you a certified HVAC technician

In for the update from ESEE. I bet they will take care of you.
I just submitted their online return form. Just waiting on an email from them telling me to send it in. In the part of the form where you list the reason for returning I just put "Tip broke off". They'll figure out the rest of the story when the knife arrives. LOL

Back
Top Bottom