• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I bought a new “Draco” and guess what….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send these to a competent smith to work them over?
Yes and no. Gunsmith can check the headspace and the barrel pin. Some of the barrel pins are undersized/holes oversized and pin falls out.
Owner needs to check headspace periodically. Once it starts growing, gunsmith will need to fix it.
Replacing the front trunnion with a WBP or Cugir trunnion is really the only way for a long term fix

9 times out of 10 it’ll also be a new account from a shadier part of ATL.

Most definitely and the account is always a full name, Stephen Mickerson, Robert Townsley, or something along those lines.

I mean, for what it's worth, I'm kinda on the fence of putting it up for trade, but I know it aint worth no 2 grand lol.

Most definitely and the account is always a full name, Stephen Mickerson, Robert Townsley, or something along those lines.

I mean, for what it's worth, I'm kinda on the fence of putting it up for trade, but I know it aint worth no 2 grand lol.
I’d say $1500 depending on condition and whatnot would be pretty reasonable if it’s Romanian. It should cost around 25% or up to even 50% (depends how bad someone wants one) more than an American made from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom