I beat a member of the Army marksmanship unit!!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Well Sunday was the annual ladies invasion match at Atlanta three gun and a member of the United States Army Marksmanship unit was on another squad and I started the day off by saying “second place ain’t so bad” lol but I still have it my all! I did in fact come in second place but he only got me by 9 seconds on the whole day and I actually beat him on three stages which was the greatest thing to me! The guys on the AMU and excellent people on and off the range but definitely some of the best shooters in the world so to be able to hold my own against one of them and even take a couple stages was very exciting for me! If you haven’t already like and subscribe to my channel so you can see all my videos! Thank you!!!

Well Sunday was the annual ladies invasion match at Atlanta three gun and a member of the United States Army Marksmanship unit was on another squad and I started the day off by saying “second place ain’t so bad” lol but I still have it my all! I did in fact come in second place but he only got me by 9 seconds on the whole day and I actually beat him on three stages which was the greatest thing to me! The guys on the AMU and excellent people on and off the range but definitely some of the best shooters in the world so to be able to hold my own against one of them and even take a couple stages was very exciting for me! If you haven’t already like and subscribe to my channel so you can see all my videos! Thank you!!!
Those kids whoop ass across the course in High Power.

Back
Top Bottom