• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I beat a member of the Army marksmanship unit!!!!

Nice shooting. Congrats! Tell us about your gun setups.
My rifle was purpose built by @Patriot Arms and Supply it is an aero match receiver set, ace stock, JP captured recoil spring, trigger Tech diamond trigger, Odin works 18 inch three gun barrel with their adjustable gas block, Odin works O2 light hand guard, UM tactical rage comp, topped off with the new vortex razor 1-10 scope..... pistol is a custom 2011 built by Phoenix Trinity firearms in FL.......... shotgun is a Benelli M2 with 26 inch barrel and was customized by Taran tactical (just like in the newest John wick movie)

My rifle was purpose built by @Patriot Arms and Supply it is an aero match receiver set, ace stock, JP captured recoil spring, trigger Tech diamond trigger, Odin works 18 inch three gun barrel with their adjustable gas block, Odin works O2 light hand guard, UM tactical rage comp, topped off with the new vortex razor 1-10 scope..... pistol is a custom 2011 built by Phoenix Trinity firearms in FL.......... shotgun is a Benelli M2 with 26 inch barrel and was customized by Taran tactical (just like in the newest John wick movie)
Awesome set-ups! Let me know if you or any of your 3-gun friends are looking for guns. My son is enlisting soon and won’t have time to compete so we are going to sell some of our 3Gun stuff.
We have things like a custom Seekins/JP AR, BENELLI M-1 setup, FN 3Gun shotgun, STI DVC 3Gun, etc.

Awesome set-ups! Let me know if you or any of your 3-gun friends are looking for guns. My son is enlisting soon and won’t have time to compete so we are going to sell some of our 3Gun stuff.
We have things like a custom Seekins/JP AR, BENELLI M-1 setup, FN 3Gun shotgun, STI DVC 3Gun, etc.
Will keep you in mind I do help a lot of newer shooters and guns and gear are always on the list!

Back
Top Bottom