• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hundreds of Georgians quarantined for Coronavirus

Self imposed monitoring is not quarantined.
They also didn’t visit the area in question and show no signs of symptomatic conditions...

just more hysterical pandering by the media.
The voice of reason. Geez.
I am surprised that "Nearly 200 people in Georgia" recently visited China in the first place.

Self imposed monitoring is not quarantined.
They also didn’t visit the area in question and show no signs of symptomatic conditions...

just more hysterical pandering by the media.
Did anyone even read the article or just get all jiggly reading the headline?
Yep. I think if there was any serious concern, they'd actually be quarantined, not under self-monitoring.

GA residents may have not been in Wuhan, but Wu-flu is now in every part of China, even Beijing suburbs are under mandatory quarantine, same for Shanghai. 400 million people in China are under quarantine, in the territory roughly the same as the Continental US.
Instead of poopoing, how about checking out a relevant thread on ODT?

GA residents may have not been in Wuhan, but Wu-flu is now in every part of China, even Beijing suburbs are under mandatory quarantine, same for Shanghai. 400 million people in China are under quarantine, in the territory roughly the same as the Continental US.
Instead of poopoing, how about checking out a relevant thread on ODT?

Just check the tomtom app for traffic in your favorite Chinese city.

The country is all but shut down.

In the words of Quid pro Joe
"This is a big frickin deal".

"Nearly 200 people in Georgia" recently visited China in the first place.
Atlanta is a very international city with tons of companies that do business in China. Plus a ton of foreign immigrants from just about everywhere.

But yeah, I’m not worrying about any of this hysteria. More regular flu deaths in Georgia this year than total corona virus deaths worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom