• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hundreds of Georgians quarantined for Coronavirus

Self imposed monitoring is not quarantined.
They also didn’t visit the area in question and show no signs of symptomatic conditions...

just more hysterical pandering by the media.
Did anyone even read the article or just get all jiggly reading the headline?
I did read it. Sounds a bit messed up, since it says that "Officials call them daily to remember them about the symptoms and to ask how they are feeling!" - Hello! Is this happening here in Georgia? Hello Officials!!

I did read it. Sounds a bit messed up, since it says that "Officials call them daily to remember them about the symptoms and to ask how they are feeling!" - Hello! Is this happening here in Georgia? Hello Officials!!
No, it’s not.
That’s my point. The people in question didn’t even come near the area in question.
Be like visiting Georgia and returning to Australia, but people were sick in Alaska. So the media in Australia saying you were self quarantined just for sensationalism.

Self imposed monitoring is not quarantined.
They also didn’t visit the area in question and show no signs of symptomatic conditions...

just more hysterical pandering by the media.
Did anyone even read the article or just get all jiggly reading the headline?
I read it before I posted and you obviously didn’t realize it was posted in the spirit of hysteria. And in case you didn’t get it, the Firebase picture is not an actual place in GA.

Nope here is Area 51 for you:

The coronavirus was engineered by the Dems to take the focus off the dismal democratic primary going on. The whole Russia is sabotaging us kinda fell flat so the never to be deterred dems decided China was next up. Now they have the world worrying about those damn Chinese people getting us all sick with some super scary virus. Once they decide to bring it to the US in a big way somehow they will twist it to be Trumps fault.

*remove tinfoil hat*

Just me but I’m more concerned with the flu at the moment
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-02-11/how-deadly-is-coronavirus-fatality-rate?_amp=true

Sounds like the backdrop for the movie "V for Vendetta"...

Back
Top Bottom