• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Huge Gun Liquidation On the Square's Bankruptcy sale.

There are over 600 guns in this batch. These are selling very quickly and I assure you the guys that are buying are looking through for the best deals. Some are crazy good deals, some good deals and all are priced fairly. New winchester 101's for $900, New browning Cynergy's $1100, New browning abolts with walnut stocks $525 and too many used rifles to list. Lots of $300 - $400 deer rifles, $250-$300 home defense shotguns etc.

Weagle

$300-400 deer rifles? $250-300 HD shotguns? $525 Abolt? Sounds a lot like this place. I've got a great condition Abolt Medallion I'd sell for $525 with no takers.

Don't kill the messenger!

Like he said, I'm sure the great deals got bought up quick, and it sounds like Ed's wasn't involved in pricing the items, they are just the venue for them to be sold.

There are also a lot of guns you don't see every day. Not necessarily rare, but if you are a gun loonie like me you like things that are a little out of the mainstream. winchester 24 side x side, Winchester 1887 lever action 12 ga shotgun, remington 722 in .222 remington, Savage 170 carbine pump in 30-30, Herters 12 ga over under by Fuji, bunch of 410 bolt actions, remington 11-48 in .410. and more.....

Weagle

Well let us see a sample price and picture, id like to ride out, but im not interested in playing games. Put-up or shut-up

Put up or shut up? The original poster was simply letting people know about a gun liquidation sale. I'll let you figure out how a calendar works on your own in regards to the usefulness of this thread as of today.

Back
Top Bottom