• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Huge Gun Liquidation On the Square's Bankruptcy sale.

Weagle

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Where: Ed's Public Safety 4431 N Henry Blvd Stockbridge GA 30281

What: Huge gun liquidation. On the Square Pawn in McDonough GA filed for Bankruptcy and we are liquidating their gun inventory for the creditor. These guns are priced for quick sale and there is a huge selection of new, like new, used, and vintage handguns and long guns. The picture below is only a small portion of what we have on hand.

When: Starts immediately. Ed's in Stockbridge is open 10-7 mon - Fri and 10-6 on Sat.

Don't miss this great opportunity.

Weagle

[Broken External Image]:

sounds like a add to me, heard about some troubles from that pawn shop. I'm sure no one is giving away anything,

If they sold everything for what they had in it.............Heck if ED's would put their standard mark up on everything, you're still only looking at 60% of the true value.

Maybe Ed's could post an example of what we can expect. Like how much for the AR-50?

No need to drive for the same ole prices.

you can make out an AR50 in that pic?, got it the 50 cal running across the center, thought that was some kind of bar holding them

I live in Jonesboro and the drive to Ed's is not much of a drive at all. I have been to "on the square" and they were flat rude and arrogant. I have been to Ed's and every now and again, you can find a good deal. Not often, remember they are in business to make money. I will drive down there today and check it out. I have time, no money, but time.

I live in Jonesboro and the drive to Ed's is not much of a drive at all. I have been to "on the square" and they were flat rude and arrogant. I have been to Ed's and every now and again, you can find a good deal. Not often, remember they are in business to make money. I will drive down there today and check it out. I have time, no money, but time.

HAH I hear ya there.

I assure you guys this is legit. There are too many guns to list, and we already have folks coming in to buy, so this is a first come first served deal.

There are Browning Citori's, Abolts, remington 700's, savage centerfires and rimfires, Rugers, sakos, taurus pistols and revolvers, a wide variety of pump shotguns and used deer rifles, vintage side x sides and many many more.

Creditor wants these liquidated so these guns are priced to sell. They are way under what On the Square had them priced at. Obviously the smoking deals will get snapped up first so don't wait around. These are basically being sold on consignment so the prices firm and you must pay sales tax.

There are no layaways on these guns, but Visa/MC is fine.

Weagle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom