• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howdy from Paulding County, GEORGIA! New to ODT...but not new to Guns!

Mike, you had us at MG34. We need pics or it didn’t happen
I'll post the MG 34 in the classifieds tomorrow or Tuesday; busy with a surprise plumbing leak in my kitchen ceiling from the shower upstairs. You don't realize how much you use water until you have to turn it off at the street for 24 hours! Here's a photo of my MG 34 (with a display receiver). So, would the best spot be "everything else/misc."?
IMG_20230916_120142505~2.jpg

I'll post the MG 34 in the classifieds tomorrow or Tuesday; busy with a surprise plumbing leak in my kitchen ceiling from the shower upstairs. You don't realize how much you use water until you have to turn it off at the street for 24 hours! Here's a photo of my MG 34 (with a display receiver). So, would the best spot be "everything else/misc."? View attachment 6352857

Put it under rifles. You can also sub title it NFA it it rolls FA.

Beautiful.

You will be sorry when it’s gone. I still miss my 1919.

I'll post the MG 34 in the classifieds tomorrow or Tuesday; busy with a surprise plumbing leak in my kitchen ceiling from the shower upstairs. You don't realize how much you use water until you have to turn it off at the street for 24 hours! Here's a photo of my MG 34 (with a display receiver). So, would the best spot be "everything else/misc."? View attachment 6352857

Mike, you had us at MG34. We need pics or it didn’t happen
MG 34 posted in classifieds a few minutes ago with lots of extra photos. Plumbing leak is a "wait and see" from the plumber; water turned back on, no leaks. Possibly the shower drain is the culprit, but he used a sealer on that.

Back
Top Bottom