How would you help friends cope post SHTF

Over the past couple of years, I have purchased several beat up, cheap single shot shotguns. I cut them down to 19" barrel and add a shell carrier to the stock. If the poo ever does hit the fan, then the extended family that didn't have enough sense to prepare can have that and then hit the road. The food is mine. The shelter is mine. And the firepower is mine.

I'd eat my neighbors before I eat my dogs, so "get off my lawn!"

I'd eat my neighbors before I eat my dogs, so "get off my lawn!"

Close! My dogs would eat my neighbors so they don't have to eat my food. "sikem, I mean eatum"

Back to the subject. My 3 closest neighbors who are friends too, also do a bit of prepping. We have strengths in different areas and together we're pretty complete.
Most other close friends both of them lol will have to get here quick or not at all.
When the backhoe cuts the road in two, I suggest no one come any further, just saying!

I was at discover mills last night with my son, we had gone to bass pro, that mall was slammed with ppl. As we walked through the food court, I said you see all these ppl? How many would know how to survive if an EMP went off above the eastern us? They would be tearin each other apart within a week.
we live north of Atlanta and it got me thinking that a all these ppl would eventually head north to the mountains or small farms for food. For some reason, ppl always think that ppl in the mountains have a ton of food stored and are self sufficient. That used to be true but not anymore IMO. How would you defend against a thousand ppl, if not ten thousand ppl coing to take everything you have?

Desperate people are a lot like cats, if you start feeding them they will return day after day and bring their buddies.

If your neighbors need food then they must exchange goods/services for food. Generosity is a quick way to become a target, but you need to have a plan to deal with those people on an individual and group basis. Don't for a second think that a group of hungry people won't send kids in first then follow up with the main force.

My advice....don't mix "friends" that don't care to prepare with those from your tribe.

If they were a useless piece of **** before SHTF that ain't going to change, if they were a valuable asset that won't change either. As far as coping goes I imagine booze around the campfire would work just like we do now.

I dont have friends,over the years i have found them to be overated and needy. I dont expect anything to change
shtf or not.enuff info has been available for a long enuff time,if u are not prepared you deserve what you get

Back
Top Bottom