• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

We had a real life scenario in East Cobb it got VERY little media attention. Had some protesters ,BLM or some group up here trying to protest near trader joes about inequality of God knows what. Cobb County PD sent them all home. Quickly.

Alls I'm saying is it's hard to loot when you are dead 25 yards away.
And leave them there. People will think twice when stepping over dead bodies to get to you...

cmshoot cmshoot What did you guys do in Urban Mogadishu? Ever have a mob show up?

Nah, that's not a Marine thing.....more of a Ranger thing......

We had a few instances where there was a crowd BEFORE we started to work. After we started working, no more crowd.

The problem with making them 'go away' is how can you make them 'stay away'?
talesofcuriosity.com_v_Vampires_i_impaled.jpg

Unless you live at The Ground Zero part of town you don't have anything to worry about. The National Guard came out in force for Ferguson and that was just for a few square blocks. You think they're going to get past Buckhead to The Burbs without a complete lockdown in Atlanta?

agreed, but what if the lights go out?? Not trying to sound like a super paranoid prepper here but I'm asking a hypothetical question which I think is realistic....what if....what if a mob shows up and you're alone??

Back
Top Bottom