How the **** do y'all eat this shyte?

I’ll eat a breakfast burrito if that’s the only thing open and I’m not-close to a QT or Racetrack on a road trip. My normal rule is don’t buy food where you get your gas but I’ll make an exception vs. McDonalds .

I’ll eat a breakfast burrito if that’s the only thing open and I’m not-close to a QT or Racetrack on a road trip. My normal rule is don’t buy food where you get your gas but I’ll make an exception vs. McDonalds .
QT and RaceTrac are awesome though. I’d rather eat there than McDs any day!

Use to be able to eat it when I was younger. Now it'll have me sick for a whole day. I even tried whataburger, while it tasted better, still felt like crap. Sadly no more fast food for me.

Haven’t had fast food in so many years, I forgot the last time I did..before the prices went crazy, I used to take my dogs for a drive thru, they loved the ride and the order. I always made sure the people knew their food was dog food..lol..when the person at the window would see the dogs, they would chuckle!

Use to be able to eat it when I was younger. Now it'll have me sick for a whole day. I even tried whataburger, while it tasted better, still felt like crap. Sadly no more fast food for me.
I had this problem for a while and found out after allergy testing that I am allergic to mustard. For a long time I just assumed I deserved to feel like crap after eating crap and come to find out if I take mustard off the crap I dont feel as bad.

Its really hard to eat decent unless you can go home for lunch.

I'd rather eat MRE's than McDonald's. That place is the absolute last "restaurant" I would go to for food. Taco Bell is a close second, but I'd still eat there before McD's. Can't think of anywhere worse that I've had food from.

Back
Top Bottom