How the **** do y'all eat this shyte?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
230   0
Reaction score
On the way to set up at the show and decided to give Mickey-Dee's a try after a 12 year hiatus. It's every bit as nasty and flavorless as I remember, maybe even more so. How in the hell do you all who "like" McDonalds eat this crap? Do you work without respirators in a caustic chemicals plant?
20230505_123637.jpg

Did the fries taste bitter to you? I try fries from fast food restaurants occasionally and they taste like bitter burnt grease. I remember how I used to love Big Macs and fries. I would get one most weeks in the summer time when we went to the dirt race track in Toccoa. If I ate that meal now I would not make it through a race without visiting the racetrack outhouse. That would be a life changing event.

On the way to set up at the show and decided to give Mickey-Dee's a try after a 12 year hiatus. It's every bit as nasty and flavorless as I remember, maybe even more so. How in the hell do you all who "like" McDonalds eat this crap? Do you work without respirators in a caustic chemicals plant?
View attachment 5680257
It’s definitely an emergency if you find yourself eating McDonald’s. You might’ve been hungry when you started eating it, but by the time you’re through you wish you hadn’t eaten that crap and the smell will make you want to throw up.

Back
Top Bottom