• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how many times have you been on the wrong side of a barrel ? my answer 3. yours ?

jabodgreat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
1. 18 years old i got shot while out with friends the guy was aiming at a guy who was with me
2. during a robbery at my store
3. during a second robbery at my store

whats your story
next i will tell of the time i had to draw my weapon

People with black pajamas ,unknown
At the range , too many times
At gun store counters/gun shows, too many times

Once.

Visitng my brother in law at his hunting camp in the evening. He and his buddy were drinking beer and we were all shooting the breeze, when the conversation because a bit...strange. Ole buddy started telling us how Nintendo was the gubmints tool for mind control. I couldn't help but laugh. Buddy got quiet and as the conversation with my bro-in-law continued the buddy wandered off into the cabin. Couple of minutes later he comes out with his 30-06 aimed squarely at me.

Once.

Visitng my brother in law at his hunting camp in the evening. He and his buddy were drinking beer and we were all shooting the breeze, when the conversation because a bit...strange. Ole buddy started telling us how Nintendo was the gubmints tool for mind control. I couldn't help but laugh. Buddy got quiet and as the conversation with my bro-in-law continued the buddy wandered off into the cabin. Couple of minutes later he comes out with his 30-06 aimed squarely at me.

wow.bit to much to drink and or crazy..

Once by a shotgun
once by a rifle-hunting -by some idiot that apparently was color blind to orange
few times at the range
Had knife in my face twice

1. 18 years old i got shot while out with friends the guy was aiming at a guy who was with me
2. during a robbery at my store
3. during a second robbery at my store

whats your story
next i will tell of the time i had to draw my weapon

Dude you are braver than me..if I worked in a store and had a gun put in my face, you would not find me working in another store....too many many of those stories end in the store employee getting killed.
A buddy of mine was a night clerk at motel back in the 80s until a guy put a gun in his face. As soon as the police got finished taking his statement and wrapped up their investigation he told the manager he could hold the night clerk job. He'd rather been unemployed and alive.

Back
Top Bottom