• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many musicians do we have?

In June it'll be 20 years on the guitar for me. A few bands, some studio work and now I just play and write for myself and my daughter. No one else gets to witness it anymore other than the gf from time to time.

I was bad this week. I added:

Fender American Highway One Tele
G&L ASAT Special Tribute in blueburst
Line 6 Spider II 30 watt combo that was thrown in with the Fender

Been writing and recording all evening.

Last edited:
I play Guitar, Keyboard, Sax, steel drums, and Bass. Played with the Swinging Medallions a few years, the Box Tops and the Association for some cruise ship work. I have a home studio where I/we record radio spots and commercials. My longtime bandmate and I have a 2 piece group that we play weddings (great money) and private functions. I play keyboards, my buddy plays guitar. Using the synth we can sound like a 8 piece band EASY! Been out of the nightclubs for 15 years and don't miss it one bit. Nothing good happens after midnight!

Our band website with a few of our songs is here. http://www.thefuntastix.com

Last edited:
play strat's with a peavey transtube , lots of delays , follow Dave gilmours ways of playing . Hooked on delays. Gun and Guitars, I just love'em

I aint no musician, but I do have a 2005 SG. Had a 78 Les Paul Custom tobacco sunburst and traded it for a RM 125 Suzuki Like a dumb ace. My son has a bunch of Epiphone Les Pauls and Fender's. (Squires). I do have a alvarez yairi also

Found an old pic. Circa 2000'ish. 10 piece Tama Star Classic kit w/ Paiste Signatures that I ended up selling to Jimmy D'Anda, the drummer for George Lynch (Lynch Mob) around 2002. Only piece he didn't take was the snare.

Attachments

• Chris withTama.jpg
    Chris withTama.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom