• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many musicians do we have?

Thor827

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I've been playing drums for about 20 years. For the past couple of months, I've been trying to teach myself guitar. I'm having a blast because I feel like I'm 12 years old again!

What do you guys play?

I own a few acoustic guitars. Unfortunatly the ones I bought dont know any songs. I play the bass. I play about two sundays a month during our worship service at church.

I like to say ..I play at guitar-

but have a 16 yr old son that is getting pretty good.. he likes to play anything with strings-- elec bass primarily, but is good on rhythm guitar..

he has played stand up bass, a lil mandolin, etc.. he is playing in a band this weekend at the Bragg Jam event in Macon,, then they get to go to a recording studio - to record the songs they play at Bragg Jam.. he did it last year, too.. here is a you tube post of last yrs band.. he is the bass player with all that long hair ...and a hat !

he is loving life right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXttt1JjT50

Last edited:
Played standup bass in my middle school and high school orchestra (2000-2004) and picked up the electric bass during that time. I took a swing at drums and cello but it didn't stick. Started learning guitar in 2005. I haven't played a whole lot in the last 9 months or so but I still do play bass and guitar.

Last edited:
Can't play anything, but my son who is 13 is a drummer in two bands and also plays guitar. We bought his first set of drums when he was 7 and has been banging since.

Back
Top Bottom