• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many esteemed ODT members do YOU have on your IGNORE list . . . .

I'm sure I'm on somebody's ignore list somewhere. I have no one on mine. I like to give people a couple of chances. I've only ever given 1 neg ever. Plus I like to tell someone what I think about them when they low ball me consistently.

But heck, I'm a millennial so I'm used to cyber bullying. I guess I'm not as thin skinned as you hardass old farts who had to walk to school in the snow uphill both ways barefooted carrying your sister who had polio.

I'm sure I'm on somebody's ignore list somewhere. I have no one on mine. I like to give people a couple of chances. I've only ever given 1 neg ever. Plus I like to tell someone what I think about them when they low ball me consistently.

But heck, I'm a millennial so I'm used to cyber bullying. I guess I'm not as thin skinned as you hardass old farts who had to walk to school in the snow uphill both ways barefooted carrying your sister who had polio.

How could anyone ignore you TacticalJeebus?? I don't have anyone on my ignore list either, although one guys getting pretty close...

You're not the one I was talking about ignoring bahahaha
Oh I figured that much. I just wanted to make sure to prepare you for the off color jokes, inappropriate comments, hating and awkward millennial references that will be present when following me. It will not get better with age either.

I repeat. It will not get better

Oh I figured that much. I just wanted to make sure to prepare you for the off color jokes, inappropriate comments, hating and awkward millennial references that will be present when following me. It will not get better with age either.

I repeat. It will not get better

At least your not adding to the P****fication of America by supporting Hillary!

Back
Top Bottom