How many esteemed ODT members do YOU have on your IGNORE list . . . .

My bad. Do not drink and watch the history channel. My psa for the day.

No hurt feelings here, I'm just being a SA. I don't have anyone nor do I plan on having anyone on an ignore list. I like everyone on here. Lots of good people here that'd give you their last biscuit.

No hurt feelings here, I'm just being a SA. I don't have anyone nor do I plan on having anyone on an ignore list. I like everyone on here. Lots of good people here that'd give you their last biscuit.

I think I made my first ignore list today. I totally agree with you. We may all be different, but we make a damn fine community.

Since the OP is in here, I don't have a problem with him. His first post was a little offensive to me but I understand where he's coming from. I think he just didn't explain it well. Either way, we can debate all day...I have no problem with that. Like I said I just don't want to see the thread anymore.

Now that other asshole...he can piss up a rope.

I don't have an "ignore list" ...My list is "dude lets settle this like real men " ....Funny how you still get no response ...I have only 2 on here I would include , 1 would probably crush me due to his addiction to Big Macs and Slurpees

Back
Top Bottom