• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is this even possible?

Roll the red carpet out for them to see the inner workings of elections, understand and potentially test for vulnerabilities, copy software, plant software, etc. Interesting those that see absolutely no issues with a non-citizen having opportunity and access.

News flash.... non citizens can even BUY A GUN, legally!

I see no issue with a LEGAL permanent residence ( non-citizen) having government jobs and political offices.

Least we all forgot, unless you are a native American.... @ some point in your tree, your family wasn't a citizen either.

Elections themselves are not complicated.

The electoral process in the US could easily be fixed. As a non-citizen but legal resident, I am probably as committed as anyone on this board to having free and scrupulously fair elections at all levels in the US.

Now tell me, how many non-citizens are Georgia Elections Commissioners? Now tell me how much good they have done to make Georgia elections fair?

America's elections are compromised by citizens and by your own politicians that do not want to fix the process. These people don't need to recruit non-citizens of dubious loyalty to steal them.

Roll the red carpet out for them to see the inner workings of elections, understand and potentially test for vulnerabilities, copy software, plant software, etc. Interesting those that see absolutely no issues with a non-citizen having opportunity and access.

Non-citizens already have opportunity and access.

Who do you think programs, maintains and monitors voting machines? It ain't sworn Public Officials. It's offshored, cheap technical staff, probably in Eastern Europe or South Asia.

Could even be Chinese for all we know.

Edit:

As you know, Georgia has its challenges with election integrity that are probably unrelated to Election Commissioners:

You might be aware of this;

Now, Dominion are a large, diversified company, but take a look at where their offices are located:

Scroll to the bottom.

See my point?

That's public information.

Democracy done on the cheap. (Just an FYI, even if they had no links to China, it's still true - we huff and puff about 'our sacred democracy' but nobody wants to actually spend money on doing it [except when we want to export it to other countries that might not even want it - then, the sky's the limit - a functionally unlimited budget for that]).

The reason the electoral system is broken is because politicians and the nation's leadership WANTS it broken.

Complaining about Election Commissioners not being citizens is just 'rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic'.

A cyncal man might even wonder if this isn't just a way to get the rank and file agitated so they don't start to see the real problems.

Back
Top Bottom