• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how expensive to remove lift kit off truck

man yall are saying my truck is a piece of crap and I have it listed for sale on here................thanks

anyways.....it would cost as much to remove as to install, with the caveat tat if you get a 4x4 shop to do it tell them they can keep the lift and youll probably get a good discount. the knuckle lifts are easier to revert than the bracket lifts but either arent that bad.

If the lift was properly installed with all the necessary modifications to the drive train, steering, suspension, and brakes then I would just leave it alone. It is only a problem if someone did a half ass job of installing it or if the truck has seen heavy off road use. If it was one that was lifted correctly and hasn't seen much time on the trail then you'll be fine.

man yall are saying my truck is a piece of crap and I have it listed for sale on here................thanks

anyways.....it would cost as much to remove as to install, with the caveat tat if you get a 4x4 shop to do it tell them they can keep the lift and youll probably get a good discount. the knuckle lifts are easier to revert than the bracket lifts but either arent that bad.
i look at lifts like i look at +p ammo if you properly make a gun to take +p it will last, and if you properly install lifts the vehicle will last

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom