• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how expensive to remove lift kit off truck

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
i have noticed some nice vehicles in my search for a pick-up truck/suv and many of the best priced jobs had lift kits installed, mostly 3 inches or close to that , i just want a stock 4x4 truck

if i were to buy said truck how much would it cost to restore it to original factory suspension and would removal of lift kit damage said vehicles

Another thing to think about, dependant upon size of lift most times a correctly lifted trick has had gear work also. Include the cost of returning that to stock as well.

Best advice I can give: don't buy a vehicle that has been modded. Most of the time there are skeletons in the closet and they'll find their way out eventually. You'll be better in the long run with a stock truck. Lifts put a strain on drivetrain, axles, gears due to larger tires and driveshaft being at odd angles.

Best advice I can give: don't buy a vehicle that has been modded. Most of the time there are skeletons in the closet and they'll find their way out eventually. You'll be better in the long run with a stock truck. Lifts put a strain on drivetrain, axles, gears due to larger tires and driveshaft being at odd angles.

I second this... I wish the previous owner of my truck hadn't put aftermarket exhaust on- it killed the back pressure.

this all the way...

Back
Top Bottom