• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

how can i recieve an infraction for an add that was edited to correct the problem!

Who's right, ODT Staff or jamesthemechanic? (Please read the first 15 posts before vo

• ODT Staff!

Votes: 96 72.7%
  • jamesthemechanic!

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • TNT knows drama!

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listing for $1 or $1,000,000 is intentionally trying to circumvent the "intent" of the rules. Period.

What an incredible waste of time and energy. Wyldyme? Great job on calling this for what it is.

So if i make a comment about someones asking price then its ok from now own since the mods can change the rules and comment on it being a unrealistic price but the common man cant? Hmm i think it is a BS price but you cant make a rule saying we cant have a negative comment on a price and then delete an ad cause The Powers That Be think it is a unrealistic price cause that is the same as us making a negitive comment .
On the other hand i do agree it was a BS price Folks should Man up and stopp the childish BS . This is a great Site and dont need to be RULED to death and dang sure dont need to be MODDED to death on some BS mess like this . BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG AT SOME POINT IN THIS WHOLE MESS............Make a new add , list a fair price and move on PROBLEM SOLVED

cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_16365117.jpg

i need no validation of my existance , just dont want to be told what i can ask for any ANY item i sell ,or offer regaurdless of how high or low, i wasnt trying to be a smart-ss i was only trying to get the best price for my items per negociating i started high, and got what was fair and i followed the rules , do you want to be told how much your item is before you are allowed to sell .? , everyone is losing sight of the issue here i posted without a price was confronted , then edited to correct , and then was pulled because they didnt like my price simple and plain as that ,the infraction is a result of a bogus charge which wouldnt have been there if the rules set forth was followed ,which my corrected add was in line with. as for kicking me off we all seen how well the other site did when they became big brother!!!!

Fellow member, you are beating a dead horse. You keep saying it is within the "rules" to do what you did. Apparently, you do not understand that the "rules" are interpreted by MODS and by the owner of the site. They can and will tell you to obey their interpretation of the rules and either you agree to obide or you leave. You can be told what to do on this site, whether you like it or not. It is not your site, you did not pay to be a member here, therefore you abide by the interpretation of the rules. Why must there be a rule for common sense. You continually say you were not trying to be a smartass, so, what were you trying to be?
Plain and simple, you did not post a price, got ticked off because you were told to post a price, posted an unrealistic price, got called on it and you started this stupid rant about how you "just dont want to be told what i can ask for ANY item i sell". I have not lost sight of the the issue, but apparently you have. Get over being ticked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom