• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House passes concealed reciprocity bill!

http://clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx?day=20171206&today=20171206

Fascinating stuff for sure how our government works...nice to have the votes to push this through!

Luckily that other "NICs Fix" was not attached that I could tell.

Bravo, House of Representatives, bravo!

Maybe there's hope for this country after all!!!

Although still not a fan of the Federal Govt telling the States what they can and can't do but that's a debate for another day...

So states like NY and California could still refuse to issue/make it onerous to get, permits to it's own residents, but would have to accept other states residents exercising their rights whilst in-state? I haven't really analysed the feelings within myself yet, but that amuses me and makes me happy at the same time.
There are states that will issue permits to non residents. They could simply get one from one of those states and they're good in any state they live in.

0D540917-A3B0-4645-8DBF-524E3AAB5A94.jpeg

So states like NY and California could still refuse to issue/make it onerous to get, permits to it's own residents, but would have to accept other states residents exercising their rights whilst in-state? I haven't really analysed the feelings within myself yet, but that amuses me and makes me happy at the same time.

Coming from NJ I relish to think how much they would chit themselves if this passes and people could go there and be legally carrying.

Back
Top Bottom