• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hostess is back!!!

So you think someone taking less money would manage it better? Corporate talent is not a readily available skill for many. Additionally, the costs in running a major coporation like that is not just wages, but it is benefits, insurance, taxes, machinery and maintenance. Their pay is not going to keep the company afloat.

I like debate, I try to remain respectful, I'm open to others opinions, don't hold it back.

Im not saying the large pay rates of the high-ups killed the company or could save the company. Im sure this is a ball that got set into motion a long time ago and a loan from a few paycheck cant correct the issues they face. You are right corporate talent is not readily available but thats because the right man for the job rarely makes it to the top. In a corporation it is as political as the government its self. Thats why the right man gets lost in the BS and the most connected man goes on to collect more than they deserve. Eventually with all the well connected A-holes at the top and the talent in upper middle management, the company starts to fail.

history has shown that many larger companies bankrupt themselves on purpose, but right before they do, the top exec's steal it blind. This isn't capitalism, this is robbery. And the worst part of it all is they get away with it, leaving the workforce dumbfounded without penisons, broke and jobless. Enron was a classic example.
This may not be the case and I certainly hope that it isn't, but in this day and time, I wouldn't put it past some people.

Exactly the point I was trying to make only stated MUCH better.

Best thing the could do is shut the doors for a Year and a few days and then open it back up without the Union involved. They must close the doors for at least a year though . The Flowers Bakery in Midtown did that right after they built the Bakery in Villa Rica where i worked . One the VR one was making product they closed the door downtown . opend it back up a year and a couple days later and No Union .

Back
Top Bottom