• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
22   0
Reaction score
Don't know where the best place to ask this would be, but I figured you guys would know of some good options. My girlfriend is looking to move her 19 year old quarter horse to metro-Atlanta from her childhood home in Tampa. We've been looking to find somewhere close to the city for boarding since we both live inside the perimeter, but haven't had much luck. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask on here since y'all collectively know more about horses than I could ever imagine. Preference would be northern suburbs assuming any boarding barns would be outside the perimeter. The closer to Sandy Springs, the better.

My advice would be to call a few veterinarians in the area and ask them. My kids live in Marietta and Sandy Springs and I've seen a few places that board/teach riding lessons, but don't remember any names.

horse boarding??? is that like waterboarding, except you make them motorboat the horses butt cheeks?
try and get that out of your head:becky:
all kidding aside, check with a local vet, they can help you out. most vets wont recommend someone who is cruel to animals as well.

Wow, and we thought there were complaints about just water boarding. Using a horse is taking "enhanced interrogation" to a whole new level! Crabapple Road and near Military Depot are two areas I know there are places that board.

Back
Top Bottom