• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think my puppy is constipated. He's no longer constipated LOL Looks like a horse came in my yard. LOL

1000010058.jpg

My girls don't even realize they are dogs...

And yes DOGS are family. Someone messes with my babies and I can fast track their JESUS MEETING!

You're not worrying too much, that's your job as his Pup Dad.

My dog is 6 years old now and in the last couple of weeks my dog has become finicky about where she does her business.

I walked her for a good half hour twice recently in areas where she's let loose before, but lately she's refused to do anything. Then walked her in an adjacent area maybe a hundred yards away where my wife usually takes her. When I took her to spot my wife takes her, she immediately peed and pooped.

Crazy (and a bit frustrating). :)

View attachment 6738661

My girls don't even realize they are dogs...

And yes DOGS are family. Someone messes with my babies and I can fast track their JESUS MEETING!

You're not worrying too much, that's your job as his Pup Dad.
That is awesome Sir!! Labs Are sweethearts.

My dog is 6 years old now and in the last couple of weeks my dog has become finicky about where she does her business.

I walked her for a good half hour twice recently in areas where she's let loose before, but lately she's refused to do anything. Then walked her in an adjacent area maybe a hundred yards away where my wife usually takes her. When I took her to spot my wife takes her, she immediately peed and pooped.

Crazy (and a bit frustrating). :)
Well, women. Apparently behavior carries through all species.

Back
Top Bottom