• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hoping Nebraska shut, Deion sanders mouth

Probably. It's basically an all new team.
What about what Hugh Freeze is doing at Auburn? They were a 40% win team last year and they are 3-0 just like the Buffs.....not much talk in the woke sports world about that. I guess ole Hugh just ain't Prime enough?

If Auburn loses to Texas A&M and the Buffs lose to Oregon this week, likely the experts will declare the Tigers dead and predict the Buffs will "Bounce Back". If Auburn wins and the Buff's lose, the talk will still be about the "Buff bounce back".

The Neon Deion train will steam right along, lol.

What about what Hugh Freeze is doing at Auburn? They were a 40% win team last year and they are 3-0 just like the Buffs.....not much talk in the woke sports world about that. I guess ole Hugh just ain't Prime enough?

If Auburn loses to Texas A&M and the Buffs lose to Oregon this week, likely the experts will declare the Tigers dead and predict the Buffs will "Bounce Back". If Auburn wins and the Buff's lose, the talk will still be about the "Buff bounce back".

The Neon Deion train will steam right along, lol.
I don't really care what the hot talk is. I expected Freeze to do well at Auburn. I had no idea what Sanders would do at Colorado. Freeze is a proven winner if he can stay out of trouble, so there's no surprise there.

Back
Top Bottom