• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hoping Nebraska shut, Deion sanders mouth

I don’t care much for his ego but he sure has backed up his talk so far. That Travis Hunter is a superstar and his son has looked pretty dang good at QB. I’m not going to hate on a guy who can shape boys into men like that…it’s a talent in and of itself…especially nowadays.

That’s very surprising to me that they’ve been in such a rut.

Think about how hard it must be to recruit. These high school kids don’t remember the old Nebraska teams. How are you going to recruit a kid to Omaha when they could be going to Athens Ga, Baton Rouge, Austin Texas, Tallahassee Fl or any other warm weather college town where the girls are all tan and wearing shorts and sun dresses.

1694303782343.jpeg

Nebraska football is stupidly fanatical. I worked out there in 1976.

They wanted to play ALL their games at home, because they sold out all home games, when they went on the road to less than a full house, they lost money.

They were looking ahead to the 1976 season schedule, didn't see any competition and wondered if they could play the Pittsburgh Steelers who they felt were "almost" as good as the Huskers.

The best HS player had opted to play outside of Nebraska, and they wanted a major investigation, bribes to the family, naked pictures of family members, stolen military secrets???

Like I said, stupidly fanatical.

You do know what the N stands for on their helmets don't you?? Nowledge.

Back
Top Bottom