• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda or Yamaha?

Disclaimer: I work at a Honda, Kawasaki, Can am, Sea Doo dealership.
I think it comes down to what you want and what you want to do with it. If you want the most bang for your buck with an incredible power to weight ratio that in reality will do everything an ATV needs to do. The 420 will be reliable and last forever. However some want more power and the polaris will certainly deliver that. I think it just comes down to what you are trying to accomplish

Disclaimer: I work at a Honda, Kawasaki, Can am, Sea Doo dealership.
I think it comes down to what you want and what you want to do with it. If you want the most bang for your buck with an incredible power to weight ratio that in reality will do everything an ATV needs to do. The 420 will be reliable and last forever. However some want more power and the polaris will certainly deliver that. I think it just comes down to what you are trying to accomplish

The main purpose of getting an ATV is to get around in the woods and so i dont have to hike out a mile draggin a deer. im a bigger guy 6'3" 265 so i wasnt sure if a 420 would be enough power. im new to the ATV scene so I am trying to get as much knowledge as I can before making a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom