• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home Invader Shot, Killed in Georgia

I was once told, from ingrediants on the back of personal hygene products. Thats why I wanted to name my son deodorante.

I call bull **** on two counts. One, which of them uses hygiene products? And two, which of them can READ? They weren't doctoring test results like they do now back when these "good boyz" mommas were dropping their first litters.

You have a great sense of responsibility and duty. You are comforting, appreciative and affectionate. Your obligation in life is to hold justice and truth, and if you follow the Law, you can find the great happiness and satisfaction."
lol
And now Quantaviouses the world over are mad at the Quantavious in the OP for ruining their rep....

See this door ? ...... Free dirtnaps inside !
P1000952.jpg

Had an ex that used to lifeguard at a public pool. There was a little boy that used to go swimming there named Carstereo. No lie.
I guess instead of naming him after a relative or something like that, they named him after the first thing his daddy ever stole.

My mom showed me her high school year book. She turned it to a page that had two brothers pictures. Their names were......
Orangejello and Lemonjello Jackson.............no joke

WTF!!!

Back
Top Bottom