• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home Invader Shot, Killed in Georgia

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://bearingarms.com/home-invader-shot-killed-georgia/

Just as he was turning his life around....

A man attempting to rob a group of people in a Newton County apartment early Friday morning made a targeting mistake. One of the people he attempted to victimize fought back and won.

A 30-year-old man was shot to death during an attempted home invasion in Newton County Friday morning.

It happened at around 2:35 a.m. at the Salem Terrance Apartments in the 3400 block of Salem Road.

Witnesses told police that three men and three women were inside the affected apartment. One of the women left the unit and encountered Quintavious Reed in a breezeway. Reed forced the woman back inside the apartment.

Goot boy.PNG

BangBang said:
Quintavious?

How the hell do they come up with these names? :pound:
I was once told, from ingrediants on the back of personal hygene products. Thats why I wanted to name my son deodorante. J/k!

Quintavious?

How the hell do they come up with these names? :pound:

well, according to http://www.sevenreflections.com/name/quintavious/ , it means:
"You have a fine mind, and you like to talk. A relationship with unknown forces gives you secret strength and an air of mystery. You are deep. You seems to know what people think. You are diplomatic and know how to keep secrets. You attract money. You can be very unusual in habits and interests. Emergencies may raise your intuitive abilities in order to resolve conflict or situation. You become very creative under the pressure, and have quite original ideas to make the best out of it.
You find the best contentment in life when you own your own home and provide well for your family and loved ones. You have a great sense of responsibility and duty. You are comforting, appreciative and affectionate. Your obligation in life is to hold justice and truth, and if you follow the Law, you can find the great happiness and satisfaction."

lol

Back
Top Bottom