• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Crap! $400 for a 12” cast iron skillet that sold out on the first day of release

I mean honestly the coolers are pretty ****ing cool , if you have one then you know they make ice last. I personally have 4 different yeti coolers , yes heavy but they have a purpose . But this skillet hard pass I can’t imagine it being any different then other skillets.
all I'm say'n is that I can go to the store and buy ice....I'd rather be able to carry my cooler where I need it.....even on three day hunts.....I've not had an issue keeping ice in an Igloo cooler....once again...I'm just say'n....I know there the BEST(Yeti)...they must be...I see folks with Yeti stickers on their trucks....you don't see folks with Igloo stickers on their trucks....or, is it for different reasons???
sorry, there is just NO way I'm spending that kind of money on a cooler that I cannot even carry....I just don't see it...results may vary!!

Screenshot_20230702_182442_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Shopping in Sam’s & saw a Lodge 13” skillet for $32. Someone mentioned that Yeti has a smooth hardened 12” skillet. Though I would look it up & compare.
I like quality & don’t mind spending extra $ but that $368 is better in the bank.
Lodge for the win!
Link below:
Lost their minds.
Only yeti stuff I have, I won in raffles. Can't seem to win the gun raffles, or speakers. But if there's a f'in yeti in there, the universe thinks I need another.

Shopping in Sam’s & saw a Lodge 13” skillet for $32. Someone mentioned that Yeti has a smooth hardened 12” skillet. Though I would look it up & compare.
I like quality & don’t mind spending extra $ but that $368 is better in the bank.
Lodge for the win!
Link below:
That skillet at least has inherent value. What you have in the bank is fiat-currency, an IOU with an expiration date written in invisible ink.

anybody want a $300 Yeti beach chair....REALLY???
Consider it a douche/drink holder. GLWSitting. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom