• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Crap! $400 for a 12” cast iron skillet that sold out on the first day of release

You can certainly tell who EDC’s the High points and Taurusses by the ugly jealous rage bubbling within this page. None of y’all get an invite to my next cookout featuring wagyu fillet deep fried in French duck fat and lightly browned in my fine ass Yeti cast iron skillet. Then, lightly diced with one of those dumb ass shovel sized knives all the cool kids have now.

You never know when you might get attacked by an angry tomato. Or maybe that wagyu ain't dead yet. It can get ugly in the kitchen. When it does, you want a kitchen knife that looks like it was previously carried during the Viking age.

big ass kitchen knife.jpg

They just released a made in the USA enamel-covered cast iron skillet. It's expensive. Most their stuff is Chinese.

ETA - I don't think Yeti makes anything in the US.
Lodge cast iron is still made in Tennessee. Their enameled stuff is chines which is why it's a big deal they have that skillet. They know they'd lose their market on their skillets if they went to china

Lodge cast iron is still made in Tennessee. Their enameled stuff is chines which is why it's a big deal they have that skillet. They know they'd lose their market on their skillets if they went to china
You're right. Most their enamel cast iron is made in China, not their other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom